By providing the highest level of training available in Scotland for over half a decade, we aspire to be one of a kind facility; beloved by our members, respected by our peers and recognised the world over.
CrossFit Glasgow is a place of learning, we try to share our knowledge and develop our understanding of better fitness and health together. This makes CrossFit Glasgow not only one of the oldest affiliates in Scotland but also the most highly qualified, below shows the variety of certificates we currently hold and how many of our community have successfully attended.
CrossFit develops you across a broad range of training types, when you train at CFG we will work on developing the following physical skills:
(Cardiovascular and respiratory) – the ability of body systems to gather, process, and deliver oxygen.
– the ability of body systems to process, deliver, store, and utilize energy.
– the ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units to apply force.
– the ability to maximize the range of motion at a given joint.
– the ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply maximum force in minimum time.
– the ability to minimize the time cycle of a repeated movement.
– the ability to combine several distinct movement patterns into a singular distinct movements.
– the ability to minimize transition time from one movement pattern to another.
– the ability to control the placement of the body’s center of gravity in relation to its support base.
– the ability to control movement in a given direction or at a given intensity.